To navigate wellness there are many areas that are important to explore; managing stress and time, getting enough sleep, selecting healthy foods, developing and stacking positive daily habits, staying active, and planning for life's transitions.
NAVIGATE Wellness Programs can be delivered as interactive talks, workshops, gatherings, discussion groups, and retreats. All programs are designed to enhance the wellbeing of your workplace, colleagues, friends, and your health and wellness journey,
- Develop a personal wellness vision for a healthy, happy, and more balanced life.
Navigate Stress. Navigate Life.
- Stress is everywhere and affects everything, explore and integrate manageable strategies in daily life
Make Peace with Food
- Understand your hunger and fullness and integrate intuitive eating principles into your life
What's Next? It's Your Time
- Looking to make a transition in your life? Make plans for your next chapter --especially for mature and savvy women
Navigate and Balance Your Personal and Professional Life
- Learn techniques and develop strategies that support work - life balance and decision making - so you feel in more in control and balanced
Manage Time and Stay Organized
- Learn to prioritize, pre-plan, and calendar to have a better flow to your day
Avoid and Manage Burnout
- Explore, reflect, refresh, and develop helpful strategies to feel more energized
Use Personal Strengths to Gain Wellbeing
- Identify and integrate your strengths, values, and superpowers in daily life
Develop Certainty in Uncertain Times
- Explore and discuss this unique time we are living in and develop a plan to gain control of daily life and manage uncertainty